Advantages of studying in United Kingdom:
- The organization in this country continuously rank best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
- It undertakes 5 % of the world’s scientific research and generates 14 per cent of the world’s most customarily cited papers.
- They offer flexibility of choice and enable students to blend academic and vocational courses of their choice.
- The teaching and study strategies give freedom to be innovative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student gets the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and professionals; they also benefit from their constant academic support.
- Degrees can be tailored to their interests and often include specialized curriculums.
- Additionally it is the home of English language resultantly an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Student visa applied in 4 Tier by UK government:
Thirdly, filling of Visa in order to submit four tiers complete the online application form.
International students from all countries have to submit the visa application online. One must
require fingerprints and photographs which (known as ‘biometric information’ is taken at visa
Secondly, funding provided with the evidence of course tuition fees and cost of living which includes 10 points. On an average tuition fees £12,000 annually which is range from £8,000 to £36,000.one must show £1,265 for each month of their studies up to nine months in London. Therefore, if studying in inner London will need to be £11,385. This applies to all students who looking to study in London. You will be considered to be studying ‘in London’ if they are studying at the University of London, or at institutions for wholly or partly within London, or in vicinities on the border of England such as parts of Essex, Hertfordshire and Surrey.
Lastly, charges are taken on grounds of Immigration Health therefore; SIX months are required to pay or ‘to gain access to the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). The health surcharge is £150 per year for students which is payable when you submit your visa application on-line.